About usAAMA's philosophy, our instructors, our history and our sponsors
Who are karate students?
Australian Academy of Martial Arts students are:
- Aged from 5 to 79 years old – age is not a barrier in karate.
- Pre-schoolers, primary, secondary, TAFE, and university students.
- Tradesmen, small business owners, public servants, professionals such as engineers, lawyers and accountants, health professionals such as doctors and nurses, and scientists.
- Retirees – we have a healthy aging program.
- People who recognise the value of supporting each other – a rising tide lifts all ships.
The Australian Academy of Martial Arts (AAMA) develops the mind, body and spirit of its students through the quest for excellence in karate.