About usAAMA's philosophy, our instructors, our history and our sponsors
Who are karate students?
Australian Academy of Martial Arts students are:
- Aged from 5 to 79 years old – men and women – we are inclusive!
- Pre-schoolers, primary, secondary, TAFE, and university students – we cater for all ages!
- Tradesmen, small business owners, public servants, professionals such as engineers, lawyers and accountants, health professionals such as doctors and nurses, and scientists – we value diversity!
- Retirees – we have a healthy aging program.
- People who recognise the value of supporting each other – a rising tide lifts all ships.
The Australian Academy of Martial Arts (AAMA) develops the mind, body and spirit of its students through the quest for excellence in karate.